This project included a full redesign of their existing WordPress website. I started by overhauling the front-end to improve the user interface and flow of information. The previous site had a lot of competing sections which I helped break up into more digestible pieces.
The previous website also had a lot of colours in use so I advised to reduce the number involved. We used a dark blue for section Titles and backgrounds in order to help divide content. This allows for more definitive sections and doesn’t overwhelm the user with colour-exhaustion.
This website utilises Elementor w/ WordPress and allows the client to directly made content edits easily as time goes on, reducing unnecessary contacts with web developers and delays in updating the website.